27 / 1-2 Waters Close, Hope Island
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 217 Square metres
Best Family Town House
Designed for style and indulgence, this 3 bedroom villa is over two impressive levels, space is enhanced as the interiors flow continuously combining open plan living with innovative design.
Northern light filters throughout creating a warm and welcoming environment. Inside and out, this beautiful open-plan villa marry innovative design with a contemporary Hope Island mood.Contemporary outdoor area and low maintenance established gardens provide a haven for alfresco entertaining. Sit back and savor the moments complemented by spectacular surroundings.
With Hope Island Tavern, a new shopping centre,Hope Island Market place. Function and contemporary elegance were in the forefront when designing the open plan layout. Fluid interiors effortlessly create a harmonious transition between indoor living and outdoor entertaining.
Generous interior rooms consisting of an informal dining area flowing organically to enhance space and sophistication that transcends into the kitchen. Detailed choices of materials in the kitchen focus predominantly on stone and natural surfaces contrasted by subtle accents of colour and textures.
- 3 spacious bedrooms filled with natural light
- Private balcony off the master bedroom and decadent ensuite
- Luxurious appointments of a generous mirror, double basin vanity, innovative storage and frameless showers eludes to spacious bathrooms flooded with light
- Fans through out each room and living areas
- Air-conditioning in living and master bedroom
- Informal dining area flowing organically to enhance space and sophistication that transcends into the kitchen.
- Detailed choices of materials in the kitchen focus predominantly on stone and natural surfaces contrasted by subtle accents of colour and textures.
- Outdoor veranda with low maintenance garden
- Double lock up garage with remote control entry
- Powder room on lower level
- The closest bridge-free access point to the Broadwater
- Three championship golf courses nearby at Sanctuary Cove and Hope Island Resort
- Close to a vast array of shopping, dining and entertainment options including Sanctuary Cove¡¯s marine village
- 20 minutes drive to the Gold Coast¡¯s thriving hub of Broadbeach and direct access to the M1
Call Brian Phillis on 0411600100 to arrange a private inspection!!!
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)