2 / 25 Teal Avenue, Paradise Point
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 0 Square metres
Desirable Villa In Paradise Point
This superb Townhouse is truly a dream. Built to the highest quality within walking distance to the Paradise Point esplanade and cafes.
Ideally located within Teal Avenue, Paradise Point this property ticks all the boxes.
Built by the original owner to the highest standard to last. Vary rarely do you see and get the opportunity to purchase a Villa / Duplex which has individual, gated entrances where you DO NOT share a driveway.
This is one of many features that makes this property unique as you can utilise the entire front, side and rear or the property for pets and children to play.
Features that you will love:
- 4 Generous Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Walk In & Huge Ensuite With Spa
- Upstairs Balconies from Main Bedroom and Back Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms (One Down, Two Upstairs)
- 5 Toilets (2 Downstairs and 3 Upstairs)
- Ability To Have Dual Living With Bedroom Ensuite Bathroom Downstairs
- Upstairs Study
- Entertainers Kitchen
- Open Spaced Living
- A light filled lounge room that flows to the outdoor entertaining deck
- Genuine / Real Timber Flooring Throughout Property (not vinyl laminate)
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Thick Shared Internal Walls For Privacy And Noise Reduction
- Double car garage plus ample storage, plus driveway parking
- Electric Entrance Gate
- Near New Exterior Privacy Blinds
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Outdoor Patio / Entertaining Area
- VacuMaid Vacuum System
- Blinds Throughout
- Security Screens
- Security Lighting
- Ample Storage within Villa and Outside Under House
- Quiet Street within sought after Paradise Point
- North Facing
- Walking Distance To Beautiful Beach & Broadwater Esplanade
Paradise Point is one of the Gold Coast most sought after suburbs and prices in this area are only on the rise.
Being situated in the "Duck Streets" makes this Villa even more desirable to every type of buyer including families, professionals, investors and retirees.
A short stroll away is the Paradise Point village with multiple restaurants, pharmacies, supermarket, bars, shops and more. Enjoy the beautiful Paradise Point Esplanade and parks where you can stroll along the path or enjoy a swim in the Broadwater and kms long beach.
Up the road is Runaway Bay Shopping Centre and easily accessible public transport. Within 10 Minutes you are on the M1 and can travel up to Brisbane or beyond and down to Coolangatta and surrounds.
There are multiple schools within a 5km radius to choose from ticking every box.
If you are seeking to purchase a genuine high build quality home in this amazing location, please contact the exclusive listing agent Adam Phillis on 0450 5000 10
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur.
Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $830000.
Interest Rate (p.a)