5691 Anchorage Terrace, Sanctuary Cove
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 1200 Square metres
North facing on Anchorage Terrace, Sanctuary Cove...the premier location in Sanctuary Cove.
Overseas owner says sell before June 30, present all offers
North facing, single level, architectural designed sprawling mansion, large block, can hold a 70ft boat
A sprawling single level mansion, very private from the street with A GRAND entrance, open plan living with 3-4 Metre internal ceilings plus exotic domes that give this house the best natural light flow, concrete construction, 4 Bedrooms all ensuited, cinema room, home office, multiple living spaces, prestige extra large marble tiles, timber floors, huge 1200 sq block, 22 metres or 72 ft of water frontage. Deepwater bridge free boating, low maintenance, very secure lifestyle, close to the marine village. The ultimate privacy with no neighbours looking over the river. Overseas buyers can buy in Sanctuary Cove without needing a visa or PR.
The current owner waited 3 years for this particular location, and when he secured the location he engaged a local award-winning architect TJV Design and high-quality builder to design an all-new residence. The old residence was bowled over and work commenced on this stunning single level masterpiece with high ceilings and exotic architectural features.
This home would suit a couple or family who is downsizing from a mansion, this home feels like its 80 squares with its high ceilings and a great floor plan that sprawls over the 1200 sqm block. Neutral modern colours give great ambience.
- Outdoor entertainment room with drop-down privacy blinds, bbq, built-in fridges, Sonos music
- Exotic kitchen with Miele appliances, caesar stone island bench, butlers pantry, bar, Liebherr built-in Fridge
- Bi-fold doors
- Huge 3-4 metres ceilings
- Marble tiles
- Timber floorboards that enhance the natural light
- Led lights & Sonos music/CBUS
- Infinity edge pool with a heated spa
- Games room that could be a 5th bedroom
- Boathouse storage
- Low maintenance garden
- Hills home security system
- Actron ducted and zoned air-con
Bedrooms - all bedrooms ensuited with robes.
- Master bedroom - A true King & Queens room, a huge room with high ceilings that's North facing with private water views, a large walk-in robe, spa bath, powder bench, his and hers basins, frosted glass amenities with rain head shower and a separate bidet toilet.
- Bedrooms 2-4. All large bedrooms with robes, ensuite with generous size bathrooms.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 have courtyards while bedroom 4 looks over the gardens.
- A real cinema with LED Screen, cinema chairs, projector, platform seating, cinema curtains, surround sound
A huge home office that could be a 5th bedroom, with a separate entrance, lots of light
3 cars comfortably or 2 cars plus 2 buggies with ample parking space for visitors inside the property plus a dedicated parking bay near the front door for guests.
A 5 minute Buggy ride to the Country Club to choose from 2 PGA courses.
A huge and strong jetty, 22 metres of waterfront can hold a 68 ft boat, close to the marina and fuel station, 10-minute cruise to the Broadwater.
Australia's most secure estate! 24 hour patrolled security by road and also water. The 24-hour security team are also trained paramedics. Lock and up go with no worries about security.
The Marine Village
A short 5 min buggy ride to the Village with cafes, restaurants, newsagency, supermarket, doctors, chemist, day spa, Mercedes Benz concierge. Access to the Intercontinental hotel with its beach lagoon.
Exclusive selling agent: Please direct all sales enquiries to Alex Phillis
Overseas & Interstate buyers: Please contact me for a Facetime, wechat or whatsapp video inspection of the house.
In light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, Alex Phillis Luxury Real Estate is only offering private viewings and virtual inspections to interested parties.
Prior to us agreeing to conduct a private viewing you must:
1. Have viewed online or driven past the property and confirmed that the location and style of the property meets your needs.
2. Provide written confirmation and evidence that you are either a cash buyer or that you have finance approved from your bank or broker.
3. Attend a private viewing with no more than two people in attendance at any one time.
4. Confirm that you have not travelled overseas in the past 28 days.
5.Confirm that you have not knowingly been in contact with anyone infected with the COVID-19 virus.
If you are a buyer and do not have finance approved please call us immediately as we can refer you to a professional broker who can assist you in obtaining a competitive pre-approval from a number of lenders.
We care for your safety, the safety of our vendors and our Agents.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)