7304/2 EPHRAIM ISLAND , PARADISE POINT
Huge 238m2 apartment - PRICED TO SELL
This apartment is hitting the market at an incredible price point. Contact immediately to arrange your private viewing.
Coming home, you will pass your local cafes/restaurants/amenities before driving over the bridge that delivers you to the island oasis. Park your car in either of the two allocated secure basement spaces before entering the elevator that will deliver you directly to your door.
Enjoy entertaining guests in either of your two generously sized open plan living rooms that encompass an ultra modern feature kitchen with massive Caesarstone bench tops and quality Miele appliances.
The generous en-suited master bedroom opens out to your private second balcony where you are greeted by the shimmer of the crystal-clear water.
Features of the residence
- Incredible water views
- 3 generous size bedrooms all with built in robes
- Huge 218m2 apartment
- Prime position facing directly down the canal
- Multiple living areas and entertaining areas
- Dedicated dining and living areas
- Large open plan living with floor ceiling glass doors
- 2 Private balconies
- Master bedroom with prime views
- High ceilings
- Natural flow through ventilation
- Separate laundry
- 24 Hour secure estate, residents can only access their level
- 2 car parks
Features of Ephraim Island
- An exclusive Island estate on the Gold Coast Broadwater
- 15 mins to Southport, 20 mins to Surfers Paradise
- Parks and gardens
- 3 Pools
- Gym, indoor pool, spa, sauna
- Basement parking
- Ample guest parking
- 5 min walk across the private bridge to the Paradise Point esplanade & cafes
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.