The star of the Foxtel show Find me a Beach House Australia. This home is seriously for sale until Dec 3rd if not sold prior. You can move in for Christmas and have the best Christmas day in the alfresco area looking over wide water.
Hamptons inspired waterfront masterpiece in the sought after Gracemere estate Hope Island
As featured on the cover of the latest Queensland home design & living magazine!
2018 BDA build award winner. Custom designed by Stuart Osmond the award-winning architect, and built to the highest standards by DGH builder.
This Hamptons inspired waterfront home is the ultimate family entertainer. The Position is an obvious winner being East facing over wide water in the prestigious Gracemere estate, Hope Island resort.
Great street presence leads to a grand 4.2 Metre entrance which is breathtaking.
Please watch the video presentation of the house on this ad.
- This master bedroom has the WOW factor!
- A super king bed shows how big this room is
- A huge master suite with High chalet ceilings
- Plantation shutters
- Water facing balcony
- Ensuite with stand alone bath, separate shower and toilets
- A large Walk in robe
- Door handles ordered from Americas leading Hamptons builder
The Kitchen you have always dreamed of owning!
- Caesar stone bench tops, Hampton's tiles
- Falcon Self cleaning gas oven, range hood, teriyaki plate
- Self closing draws with blum handles and extra strength
- Samsung fridge
- Zip filtered water taps
- Mood lights
- Dish washer, 2 x fridges, matte black sink with draw down taps
- Wine cellar and extra storage
- Multiple living and entertainment area
- Home cinema with in focus projector, 120 inch screen, black out curtains and walls
- Custom Byron Bay barn doors
- Outdoor pavilion
- Magna mineral pool with water fountain
- Your own 3 hole putting green
- Huge timber deck over the water
Alfresco area water-facing
- Under cover for all year round entertaining
- Travertine high class tiles - sealed for waterproofing
- Built in plantation shutters
- Outdoor plantation Ceiling fans
- Built in BBQ range hood and sink, cabinets, TV and plantation shutters
- Main gas from the street
- Master upstairs
- Second master bedroom downstairs with walk in, separate toilet, walk in shower with rain water
- 2 other queen sized bedroom guest rooms upstairs with robes
- Ceiling fans
- Lots of light in all bedrooms
- Wide and deep water, direct ocean access
- Prestige pontoon 10 x 3 metres with power and water
Secure living at Hope Island resort
- Hope Island is a 24 hour gated and secured estate
- Water - access to the broadwater
- Golf - The links Golf club
- Entertaining, Hope island shopping centre
- FIRB - means overseas owners can buy without any visa restrictions
Other wow features
- 3 Metre high ceilings
- Polished concrete designer floors
- Home office with custom barn doors
- VJ boards
- All door handles in black matte
- electric blinds in living areas
- blackbutt timber floors upstairs
- 6KW solar power system
- 3-4 car garage with epoxy floors and loft for storage, 3 roller doors, access to the back of the house
- Work shop area in garage
- 25 W air con system My air air con system with external activation
- Reticulated garden watering system
- Custom front door and windows
- Custom made 2700 m high doors in every room
- Power points have USB charging point
- Custom laundry with storage and side access, LG steamer and dryer
- Security system CATV system
- Strong brick construction
- Side access for a trailer or boat
- Polished concrete drive way
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
I was referred to Alex Phillis Real Estate by a friend. Alex referred me to his father Brian and after some long distance discussions because I live in Taiwan, Brian promised me a marketing strategy for my apartment in 5 Lawson Street Southport Towers. When the strategy was sent to me with the promise that it would be sold in 30 days, I was amazed, as I tried another Agent for nearly 6 months and he couldn't sell it. Brian wrote brilliant words for the advertisement and organised the first Open Inspection. The second lookers loved what I had on offer and immediately signed a contract which was accepted and finalised within 30 days. It must be far easier to sell when you live in Australia (not usually easy from overseas) and I was really happy with Alex and Brian Phillis and his strategies and his ability to close the sale. I cant recommend this organisation more! Honest, reliable and did what they said.
if you arent sure which Agent to use when selling, hire a family business and see why. It is with pleasure that I have an opportunity to say how happy I was to have Alex and Brian sell my home recently. Their mannerisms towards me and my cause, was nothing less than the best. They not only sold it for the price I was asking but sold it in a short time. I would definitely work with alex and brian again, without hesitation.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!