This property suits both families and Property investors:
1. Property investors, Townhouses developers and land bankers...here is a positively geared investment property
2. Families- a large home on a generous block size with a big back yard, a short walk to the beach or parks, close to public transport.
- Blue chip location
- 10 mins from Southport, 5 min walk to the Broadwater beaches. 5 min walk to Runaway Bay shopping centre
- Split over 2 levels this home features an upstairs apartment and downstairs 3 bedroom share flat with long term professional students as tenants.
- Corner block 508 m2
- A corner block position is great for future proofing your investment, townhouses would be great
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
I was referred to Alex Phillis Real Estate by a friend. Alex referred me to his father Brian and after some long distance discussions because I live in Taiwan, Brian promised me a marketing strategy for my apartment in 5 Lawson Street Southport Towers. When the strategy was sent to me with the promise that it would be sold in 30 days, I was amazed, as I tried another Agent for nearly 6 months and he couldn't sell it. Brian wrote brilliant words for the advertisement and organised the first Open Inspection. The second lookers loved what I had on offer and immediately signed a contract which was accepted and finalised within 30 days. It must be far easier to sell when you live in Australia (not usually easy from overseas) and I was really happy with Alex and Brian Phillis and his strategies and his ability to close the sale. I cant recommend this organisation more! Honest, reliable and did what they said.
if you arent sure which Agent to use when selling, hire a family business and see why. It is with pleasure that I have an opportunity to say how happy I was to have Alex and Brian sell my home recently. Their mannerisms towards me and my cause, was nothing less than the best. They not only sold it for the price I was asking but sold it in a short time. I would definitely work with alex and brian again, without hesitation.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!